craft verb \'kraft\ to create with care, skill and intention



Friday, March 4, 2011

Sowing the Seeds of Love

Greetings friends! Don't you just love Tears for Fears? Ah, takes me back... Anyhoo, if you are going to start seeds indoors, this weekend is the perfect time to get started!


I started with this...


...which turned into these.


This is my handy dandy seed-starting tray.


The peat pellets start out dry like this.


My assistant, Lucky, does not much care for having his picture taken.


But he was very interested in what I was doing.


VERY interested indeed.


Add water to the pellets and fluff them up a bit.


Add a pinch of seeds to each pellet and give each little darling a nametag.


Put the lid on and let the thumb-twiddling commence!


 Have a great weekend! Happy planting!
~B

No comments: