- Mr. Man - Who, by the way, would absolutely hate it if he knew I was calling him that. But, hey, he's 15 and he hates almost everything right now :) Ah, teenage angst, we meet again.
- My Girl - She is 12 and she's really trying to figure out her place in the world. In case you were wondering, she knows way more than I do about pretty much everything and if you don't believe me you can just ask her. She'll be happy to tell you.
- Hot Shot - He's 9, and, wow, 9-year-old boys pretty much live on their own planet! He's a lot of fun, though. He still likes me...because he hasn't caught the teen angst yet.
- Little CC - She's 8 and sweet as pie. She is the quintessential "girly girl." Ribbons, bows, ruffles, ballet. She loves art, crafts, fashion, and adding bling to anything and everything.
- Baby K - She's 4 and technically not a baby anymore, but she'll always be my baby! She's sweet, but she's tough. Nobody crosses her and lives to tell the tale. A stranger once approached me and said, "No man will ever be mean to her." True story.
My favorite definition of "family" comes from a woman named Nancy Thomas: A family is a group of people working together to make a house a home.
So that's me and my crazy crew! Do share about you and your family!