In 2011, I will:
- be more intentional about giving. I will involve my family and find creative ways to make giving real and important to my kids.
- be more accepting of people. I will look for and attempt to highlight the strengths of people and relationships that are challenging for me and accept people just how they are. Including myself.
- focus more on how to fulfill my kids' emotional needs and focus less on how my kids could fulfill my emotional needs.
- work throughout the year on handmade gifts instead of scrambling at the last minute!
- stock my etsy store. I opened a store a couple of years ago, just before a big life-changing event, and never put a single item in it.
I've never really figured in any accountability when it comes to New Year's resolutions. But I've never had a list that felt so important to me, either. I will check back in with my list from time to time to see how I'm coming along. Monthly, I think.
What's on your to-do list for the upcoming year?